Prevention measures against spread of Coronavirus
Thank you very much for using HANAZONO GOLF. We take the following actions to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus as well as maintain a safe, secure environment for our customers and employees.
- Disinfectantsareregularlyusedforthefrontdesk,restaurant,lockerrooms,restrooms,bathroomsand, golf carts of the clubhouse during cleaning
- We ventilate the restaurant area and the competition rooms regularly by opening the windows in addition to a normal ventilation system in the clubhouse.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the main entrance and the entrance of restaurant.
- Our employees check their temperature before work, and report their health condition every day.
- Regular and thorough handwashing, the use of hand sanitizer, and proper cough manners are all implemented to be frequently carried out throughout the day.
- In consideration of the health of both customers and employees, our employees at the front desk are wearing masks.
Request to our clients
- If you have a fever or cough, or if you don’t feel well, please notify us and refrain from using our facility.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the main entrance. Please put some hand sanitizers on your hands and rub it well when you enter the clubhouse.
- Please practice social distancing and keep at least two meters away from other customers at the time of the check-in, in the restrooms and the restaurant area.
- Please practice washing and sanitizing your hands at lunch and/or after the play.
We will continue to pay attention to a related report and are promoting proper actions within the facility to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus in close cooperation with the health Organization until things return to normal. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.